Please note: Currently, due to the coronavirus, deliveries from all fulfillment centers, even within the USA, are taking longer than usual. Your patience is appreciated.
Unfortunately (because we are human, too!) and there may be situations where an order could be inaccurate, incomplete or damaged by mistake. We pledge to do our very best to address any of your concerns. We have also developed the following guidelines for these situations:
Partial Delivery ( multiple packages and/or deliveries for same order )
We partner with global merchants and artisans in order to provide you the latest cutting edge products with the best prices.
We make every effort to ship your items together. However, there are times that we may have to divide your order into multiple shipments.This means that some of our items may be shipped directly from our overseas suppliers warehouses. Hence, there is no need to worry should you receive your order in separate packages or deliveries.
Common reasons for dividing an order are:
- Item availability.
- Shipping from different fulfillment centers.
- Shipping direct from the vendor.
- Custom orders
Please note: when we divide an order into multiple shipments, you are not charged an additional fee. We simply divide the shipping cost provided at checkout across the multiple shipments when your order is charged.
If you receive a product from us that is damaged, please inform us so a replacement may be sent. Please do not return defective items unless requested. Shipping fees for defective items returned without our request are not eligible for a refund.
If the order you received from us is incomplete or contains products you did not order, please email us. If your order was incorrectly packed, we will send the correct or missing product as quickly as possible.
Orders are automatically processed the same day that they are received.
Processing may take approx. 2-5 business days . Then you should add shipping times on top of that. Speed and price depends on product type and destination.
97.66% of our orders are shipped within 2 business days. Most orders are shipped within 3 business days or less.
If you would like to cancel your order or change details such as the address, it MUST be done the same day the order was made, although this is not guaranteed. Orders are processed very quickly to get them to shipping. If it is the following day, unfortunately nothing can be changed or cancelled as your order will have been processed.
Please Note: Order processed does not mean it was shipped. It means that our system notified the manufacturer to package the product and send to the postal service to be shipped out.
Do you provide tracking information?
Yes, you will receive an email once your order ships that contains your tracking information. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please contact us.
Please note: Even though tracking may display as not yet in the system, it may already be shipped, but has just not propagated yet.
My tracking says “no information available at the moment”.
For some shipping companies, it takes 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago and there is still no information on your tracking number, please contact us.
Most of our products are shipped within the US, but because of our extremely large variety and various fulfillment centers, we cannot promise or guarantee where the shipping origin is located.
Shipping – These are our estimates:
|LOCATION||*ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME|
|United States||5-20 Business days*|
|Canada, Europe||10-30 Business days*|
|Australia, New Zealand||10-30 Business days*|
|Mexico, Central America, South America||15-30 Business days*|
*This doesn’t include our 2-5 day processing time.
Most of our shipments are via ePacket/USPS
However please note that this is only an estimate, not an absolute delivery date. Things like weather, holiday season, customs issues, logistics holdups, and more can cause delays that are out of our control.
What about Customs?
We are not responsible for any custom fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country. Please check with your local customs offices.
Incorrect or Incomplete Shipping Addresses
We are not responsible for delays and/or lost merchandise due to incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses if they were submitted incorrectly by the customer, or changes of address after the order was placed.
We always do our best to accommodate corrections, but you may need to pay for additional shipping and handling if your order has to be shipped more than once.
We work with different artists and manufacturers worldwide. This is the reason for the long delivery times. Keep in mind that this is also the reason we are able to offer such amazing pricing on our products. You can see more questions and answers about shipping in our FAQ.
We have many customers in the armed forces.
We ship to US military addresses like APO/FPO! Delivery to military addresses is only via regular postal mail.
Please note that transit times for your purchased might be longer because the military mail will have to re-route your parcel to your current location.CUSTOMS, DUTIES, AND TAXES
- We do not collect VAT/GST, administrative fees, duties and/or taxes on your order and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. These additional charges, if applicable, are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. The recipient is responsible for these charges.
- The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country, including ensuring lawful import of our merchandise. We are not responsible for orders which are confiscated by customs in destination countries.
- We are not able to mark orders as gifts, they will be listed as merchandise.
- We do not issue any refunds for customs fees, duties, taxes, shipping, or the cost of your order should you refuse to pay the customs fees and/or duties for parcel release.
- Parcels with overdue customs fees, duties and/or taxes are deemed as being abandoned and will be destroyed by your local customs office. No refund will be made on abandoned parcels.
- Parcels are subject to customs inspection and may take longer to arrive than stated delivery date.
- For more information regarding your country’s customs policies, please contact your local customs office.
NON-DELIVERY, ABANDONMENT, AND COLLECTION OF PARCEL
- Once your order has shipped, we are unable to arrange for cancellation or rerouting of your order. Please make arrangements for collection or re-delivery of your parcel locally.
- Packages which are unclaimed within the stipulated time frame are subject to disposal by either the sender’s or recipient’s local postal office. No refund will be made on packages which are unclaimed, abandoned or disposed of.
- For more information regarding your local postal office’s policies, please contact them directly.
Refusal of Delivery
Orders take a huge amount of work and expense, that is pre-paid, in good faith. To refuse delivery is unacceptable. Any order refused upon delivery, are charged the full delivery and 50% restocking fee. This is non negotiable.
Please note: For International orders, a tracking number may not always be available. This is because orders that are shipped internationally are sometimes shipped via China Post, which sometimes doesn’t have a tracking number outside of China and in your country. While this can be frustrating, it also helps us to keep your costs down. Faster shipping with tracking can cost upwards of $40 an item!
If your order hasn’t arrived within 25 business days for US and 50 business days for International, after the date of processing, please contact us at [email protected]